Come work at The McLario Firm, a 60-year-old law firm in Menomonee Falls, WI serving the Milwaukee and surrounding communities. We’re a Christian based organization that values our team and aims to serve them just as we serve our clients and the community. We are currently a firm of five attorneys working in estate planning, business planning, personal injury, family law, real estate, and criminal law. As our firm has grown significantly and with upcoming retirements, we are looking to hire an experienced transactional, probate and guardianship attorney to join our existing top-notch team. At our firm, each attorney works directly with clients to see them through the entire matter. If you are ready for a change and to join a firm that values family first apply today
Submit your resume, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities for Attorney
- Meet with clients in your office or virtually to discuss their matter.
- Advise clients regarding ongoing litigation or to explain legal issues they might be facing or have concerns about.
- Research the details and evidence involved in cases, such as police reports, accident reports, or pleadings previously filed in a case, as well as applicable law.
- Interpret case law and decisions handed down by other applicable courts. This can involve analyzing the effects of many factors that might have been involved in other cases.
- Develop case strategies, such as trying to resolve cases early and cost-effectively for clients rather than go to trial.
- Prepare pleadings and other documents, such as contracts, deeds, and wills.
- Appear in court before a judge or jury to orally defend a client’s rights and best interests.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree required
- Admittance to the State Bar required
- 5+ years experience in transactional, probate and guardianship law preferred
- Ability to handle a high case load and a willingness to meet personally with all clients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skills of persuasion and negotiation
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and competency
- Professional attitude and strong personal ethics
- Administrative and managerial experience preferred
Generous Benefits Package: Including vacation, health insurance, 401K, and flex plan.
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation:: We offer a competitive compensation package.
Apply Now Submit your resume, cover letter and references to: email@example.com