John J. McLario – Founder (1925 – 2017)
The Wisconsin Attorney Who Started It All
Wisconsin attorney John J. McLario started his law firm (now McLario, Helm, Bertling, & Spiegel, S.C.) in 1953. He founded the firm with a client focus which put their needs before his own. John McLario wanted to provide his clients with competent and honest legal representation at a reasonable cost. Today, those beliefs are still a core part of the law practice’s driving force.
Legal Practice Areas Handled
|During his years of practice, Milwaukee area attorney John McLario handled cases related to the following practice areas:|
Before becoming the founding attorney of McLario, Helm, Bertling, & Spiegel S.C., John McLario received degrees from the following institutions:
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1953
- B.A., Bob Jones University, Greenville, South Carolina, 1950
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice Law
While practicing, John McLario was admitted to practice law in the following jurisdictions:
- Wisconsin, 1953
- Florida, 1971
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1953
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1981
Professional Associations and Bar Association Memberships
Southeast Wisconsin attorney John McLario was an active member in the following professional associations:
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
- Bob Jones University, Member, Board of Trustees
- Maranatha Baptist Bible College, Inc., Member, Board of Trustees
- Institute of Basic Youth Conflicts, Inc., Past President
- Christian Vision, Inc., President
Contact our experienced Wisconsin lawyers for legal representation regarding personal injury, business law and estate planning.
Over 60 Years of Results!
Contact McLario Today!
8am to 5pm – Monday-Friday