Creating A Basic Will For Your Graduate

will for your familyIf you have a son or daughter graduating from school, it will be one of the proudest moments of your life. While you will wonder how the years went by so quickly, it should also make you think about planning for your family’s future. One of the best ways to do so is creating a basic will, since this spells out how things should proceed after your passing. While you may know what you want included in the will, you may need additional guidance. Therefore, work with estate plan lawyers in Menomonee Falls WI at McLario Helm Bertling & Spiegel.

Property Decisions
Depending on what you own, this can be an easy or difficult decision. Nevertheless, it will be important to decide how much property you would want your recent graduate to inherit upon your death. In addition, should you have more than one child, always make sure you clearly spell out in your will whether property will be jointly-inherited by your children, or if certain items will go to certain individuals.

Naming an Executor to Your Estate
In perhaps one of the biggest favors you can do for your children when creating a basic will, always name an executor to your estate who can be trusted to carry out your final wishes in the manner you set forth in your will. By doing so, your children will know that when the time comes, the person who will be in charge of the estate will do everything possible to make sure all goes well for them and other family members.

While your recent graduate has their entire life ahead of them, you should nevertheless use your time to create a basic will that will meet the needs of your family. To do so, schedule a consultation with estate plan lawyers in Menomonee Falls WI at McLario Helm Bertling & Spiegel.

Schedule Free Consultation

When you contact our Milwaukee area law firm, your case will be treated like a unique request for assistance. You are a real person with real needs and will be treated like one by our firm. Nobody has time to be passed around an office from paralegal to secretary and back.
  • Request a Phone Conference